Sr Clinical Data Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Clinical Research Organization with a focus on cardiology
In this role you will be responsible for the Clinical Datamanagement team and development of the data of the clinical studies
- Design, manage and implement data management processes
- Transforming protocol to CRF with subject-information
- Programming CRF database
- Monitor deadlines and progress of study data management processes
- Develop and monitor documents for example SOP's
- Bachelor or Master (paramedical preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in clinical data management
- Programming experience (FE. SAS or SQL)
- Knowledge of and experience SCISC
- Creative, precise, solution driven, systematic, efficient, pro-active and a sense of responsibility
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.