Senior Scientist USP
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a Services Company providing high quality bio pharmaceuticals
In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing vaccine development projects.
- mammalian cell culture, process transfer, process implementation, optimization, small scale production and scale up
- design experiments, make presentations
- interact with clients and supervise up to 6 technicians
- Masters degree or PhD level degree in biotechnology, life sciences or similar
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience with cell culture process development (incl. use of state of the art cell culture systems for adherent cells and suspension cells)
- 5+ years of experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment (incl. proven involvement in late stage process development for viral vaccines)
- English: good knowledge
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.