Freelance Java Developer - Back-End
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
The client is working on the next generation solutions for hospitals and healthcare specialists. Due to a big software development project they are looking for multiple sr. Java Developers.
As a sr. Java Developer you will be part of the development team that is focusing on making solutions that facilitate image viewing and image related reporting and workflows for hospital departments. You will be part of a growing development team, working by an agile programming methodology. As a sr. Developer you are involved in the full cycle of software development, this includes active work in the design, coding, maintenance and integrated testing of software.
You recognize yourself in someone who wants to be part of innovative software and you have a high interest in both technical and functional aspects of software development.
- Design parts of applications in collaboration with other software engineers and architects
- You will work closely together with the product owner
- Determine the functional and technical needs
- Responsible for integrated testing, unit testing, integration testing
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years' of hands on experience with development and design in a Java project
- Working experience with Agile Development
- Knowledge of J2SE, J2EE, Eclipse, Design Patterns, JUnit
- Knowledge of Swing, Hibernate, JBoss, JIRA are a strong asset
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.