Interim Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
The client is a multinational medical devices company, with a strong portfolio in orthopaedic implants. They export their products to all over the world.
Because the current QA Manager has found a new position abroad, they are looking for an interim QA Manager for at least 4-6 months. As the interim QA Manager you will be responsible for all the ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 related aspects and the training of the QA Officers on the department. Apart from that you will support the Quality Director in the daily operations and the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Improve the ISO13485 certified Quality Management System
- Manage and train the Quality department's QA Officers (14 FTE)
- Update the QMS database
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings
- Lead CAPA activities and CAPA reviews
- Preparation of internal audits
- At least 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the medical devices industry
- At least 5 years of people management
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and MDD 93/42/EEC guidelines
- Good knowledge of ISO9001 and QMS systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.