Marketing Manager - Molecular Solutions
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Flevoland Netherlands.
A leader in research-focused healthcare within pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.They focus on oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and neuroscience, in-vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics. They aim to provide medicines and diagnostics that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the vision and strategy for the Molecular Solutions department. In addition, you are an inspiring leader for the team and coach your people so that they can develop optimally. The team consists of four product managers and one Sr. Product Manager.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you will have the opportunity to shape your ideas across functions and across national borders. Your job does not define who you are, but is rather the starting point from where you will unfold.
You are strategically strong and are able to put down a vision and translate it into tactical and operational level. You have persuasion and have strong communication skills. You are also able to quickly analyze information from different sources and to put ideas into possible concepts. You see the value of good cooperation between different teams. Also you have the ability to convince others on the basis of expertise and / or personal style and influence.
- Design and implement a marketing strategy for the Molecular Solutions portfolio in line with the strategy of the organization and the Business Area
- Responsible for achieving the financial targets and KPIs
- Responsible for all promotional activities of the Molecular Solutions team
- Develop and maintain the network (customers, prospects, KOL's) to position our portfolio and to assess the needs in the market
- Monitoring of product and market development and develop proposals for possible improvements and translating them into actions that contribute to the preservation and expansion of our market.
- Intensive internal cooperation with other teams and departments such as Business Development, Sales, Services and Support and other relevant International Working Groups
- Relevant Bsc/Msc together wit Nima B / C
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of and affinity with our industry and products (sequencing, molecular diagnostics, tissue diagnostics)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business economics and organizational aspects
- Experience with strategic marketing projects and project management
- Leadership experience, strategic and operational
- Excellent knowledge of the English (Dutch is a plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.