SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is a major pharmaceutical firm, leading in the field of small molecule research.
You will be in charge of a major department, where you are responsible for strategic continuation and new discovery.
- You will guide a group of cellular pharmacologists with both a PhD and a non-PhD background
- You will aid the discovery and steer in strategically
- You will set the standard of scientific rigorousness
- You will lead a team of true experts
- PhD in molecular pharmacology
- 4 years of postdoctoral experience
- 13 years of experience in discovery where development of clinical candidates was involved
- Expert in cellular pharmacology
- Multidisciplinary team leader
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.