Sr Quality Manager Food North West Brussels
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
Our Client is an international group that delivers in more than 100 countries worldwide. Focus really is on innovation of products and solutions in the bakery industry.
- Implementation of GMP, HACCP, BRC, Customer audits, introduction of new products, raw materials, packaging materials, in collaboration with the business unit R&D/Engineering/Operations.
- People management and coaching
- Site QA
- Site QC
- Food Safety
- Investments/projects regarding OPEX & CAPEX for QA/QC.
- Continuous Improvement
- Key internal and external relationships
Ensure that the implementation of the company standards are applied and ensure the follow up of QA related topics towards Suppliers, food inspections and audit organizations. And also ensure the follow up of QC related topics with regard to raw materials, packaging materials and finished products.
- Master degree in food of chemical or bio engineering (bachelor with proven track record also possible)
- Internal/supplier auditor experience within the food industry
- 5 years management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Fluent in French or Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- SAP knowledge is an asset
Functional skills needed:
- management skills
- experience with KPI's
- Proven knowledge of Quality Management Systems (like BRC)
- Customer focus
- Result orientated
- Great communicator
- Drive to take initiative
- As strategical as operational when needed
- Consensus building
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thomas Aelen.