Key Account Manager - Flavours
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
I am currently working with several Flavours company in Germany.
You are going to be responsible for the management of several accounts, leading and influencing them.
• Responsible for Regional and Local innovation center
• Proactively generate a broad base of new business opportunities
• Develop comprehensive Account Development Plan
• Develop thorough understanding of customer potential through analysis of brand strategies, positioning, strengths and weaknesses, and competition
• Follow up on customer submissions and manage wins through production and launch
• Lead negotiation of pricing agreements in accordance with company guidelines
• Deliver budgeted sales and gross profit results within local sales territory
• At least 6 years experience in the food industry in a commercial position.
• Experience in Flavours is a big plus (consumer and industry trends).
• Experience in managing key accounts in the flavor industry. Account profitability. Strategies for continuous improvement.
• Business Development track record.
• Knowledge of the competition and their activities.
• German and English mandatory.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.