Technical Key Account Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
My client is a specialized contract manufacturing company based in the north of Germany.
You will be Key Account Manager responsible for a portfolio of several clients in the world, manage existing relationships and acquire new clients.
• Establishment and Acquisition of new and existing Customers
• Define and execute the key account development plans
• Establish and reach business- and sales targets for your market
• Lead worldwide contract negotiations and develop your client portfolio
• Manage annual sales budget with management and product management
• Development of market clearance research and operational marketing measures
• Preferably degree in studying science, alternative business degree with several years of sales experience in scientific / pharmaceutical or highly complex products for at least 6 years
• Knowledge of sterile products
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness
• Commitment and will to succeed
• Teamwork, organizational skills
• Good written and spoken English knowledge, German a big plus
• Willingness to travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.