Technical Key Account Manager - Bakery
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Bremen Germany.
For one of our Clients, I am currently looking for a Technical Key Account Manager.
In this role as a Technical Key Account Manager you will have to take care of the relationship with the most important customers of our Client. Set and achieve sales Goals and Manage all aspects of sales in multiple accounts.
• Serve as a key member of sales management team who contributes to strategic direction of customer relationship with national accounts.
• Team/partner with a customer specific cross functional team that includes consumer insights, business analyst and a project manager.
• Develop, plan and Implement strategic selling plans, qualify customer targets, achieve sales objectives including volume, profit and expense to key accounts.
• Manage the business relationship of existing major national account customers.
• Lead the efforts to become a critical supplier for new products, new uses for current products, i.e. expand our position and value to assigned customers.
• Partner with R&D, marketing in the identification and delivery of new product ideas and collaborate on trends, innovative recipes, concepts, product uses and merchandising strategies.
• Conduct business reviews with accounts and develop opportunities to penetrate account.
• Up to 40% travel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity, and adaptability to changing situations.
• Ability to understand the customer's needs and develop appropriate solutions.
• Ability to integrate and analyze data.
• Strong negotiations skills are a must along with the ability to stand firm when necessary.
• Experience and ability to call on the highest level executives required.
• Ability to identify the best methods to introduce products successfully to market.
• Prior experience selling to and managing accounts, relationships or past sales contact with key customers preferred.
• Relevant technical bakery ingredient knowledge.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.