LEAN Manager (Office Environment)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is the world's leading Nutrition and Health company and is a very well-known organization in the FMCG / Food industry.
This well-known company wants to become a LEAN company and therefore they are looking for this person who has the external expertise to create this together with the Market NCE Champion! As Lean Office Manager you will be responsible for implementing Lean methodologies in the support functions (HR, Finance, Operations) and the business units (Sales and Marketing). Your goal is the create a LEAN company and the execute the Lean roadmap! Do you have experience with implementing LEAN methodologies in an office environment and are you looking for a challenging career step? Then this might be your change!
- Communicate and design the Lean strategy
- Analyse statistics and hit KPI's
- Proces optimalisation
- Lead key Lean projects and ensure sustainability
- Support implementation of newly designed en-to-end flows
- Coach, train and assess the Lean activities in the market
- Build your network with the other market LEAN managers in Europe to accelerate local implementation (once in a while you get the change to visit tihe other LEAN managers in Europa)
- Continuous improvement
- Tools implementation
- Change management / Project management
- Master degree
- 2+ years experience in applying LEAN methodology in an Office environment
- Experience with Change Management and Project Management
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and French OR Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.