SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
is a medium sized food producing company. For one of their departments, which is focussing on dairy products, I'm in the search of a (liquid) Dairy Specialist.
In this role you're responsible for delivering key liquid projects. You always keep the fundamentals like Quality and Food Safety in mind while focussing on the different projects. You're supporting the business strategy and delivering business growth. You will travel for about 25% of your time.
- Developing of recipes and implementation of them
- Securing Quality, Food safety and Nutrition
- Designing of Pilots and Industrial trials
- Shelf life studies
- Communication and networking within project teams
- Working closely with external & internal parties
- Master in Food Science preferably with experience on liquid technology
- +2 years of industrial experience
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated aptitude for developing plans and completing tasks to project deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Product Development Skills preferably on liquid milks
- Packaging know-how
- Flexible, Open minded, Resilient
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.