IT Project Manager GMP
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working with a GMP regulated environment on several Operational applications.
As the IT Project Manager you will be responsible a broad portfolio of Operations related applications within GMP regulated environments. Furthermore you will be looking into the current business needs in order to translate the requirements into technical solutions. You will be working with the business analysts, validation engineers and IT specialists in order to guarantee execution of the current projects within the operations department. Therefore we are looking for an IT Project Manager with a background in business analysis and experience in GMP regulated environments. Knowledge of Supply Chain, Operations and/or R&D processes is a requirement for this role.
- Project initiation within a GMP regulated environment
- Development of business cases and project mandates
- Management of several IT projects within a portfolio of Operations related applications (MES / ERP / LIMS)
- Multidisciplinary collaboration within the production and R&D site
- Deliver projects according to requirements, time, costs and standards
- Change Management for several applications and processes
- Business Analysis and translating user requirements into technical solutions
- Testing multiple business applications according to standards and regulations
- Development and control of project plan during entire project life cycle
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Project documentation and document compliancy within GMP regulated environments
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as IT Project Manager, preferably within international settings
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- Programme Management experience is a strong plus
- PRINCE2 certification is a strong asset, as well as Scrum / Agile certification
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-maker and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience within strongly regulated environments / GMP knowledge is a requirement
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Operations and/or R&D processes are required
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.