QA / QC Liaison
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
is the world's leading not-for-profit supplier of essential, quality-assured medicines and medical supplies to low- and middle- income countries.
The QA/QC is supportive to the Global Supply Chain of Health products. The QA/QC Liaison is responsible for ensuring that quality assurance and quality control processes are followed. In collaboration with three other parties you will manage all the documentation and QA decision making regarding the different purchasing of primary healthcare products. You will have to deal with multiple stakeholders (American institutions), Third World healthcare institutions, and Global Supply Chain organizations. You will manage that decisions made, are correct and according USAID regulations.
- Collaboration with QA/QC Contractors and USAID
- Developing/reviewing procedures for the purchasing team
- Collecting and reviewing documentation from suppliers
- Manage the QA/QC deadlines
- Support the Program Manager
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in quality assurance, and experience in US regulations regarding medical devices
- Knowledge of maintaining your strategy with regards to QA and QC activities that fit the QA program
- Solid understanding of US regulations, in particular USAID
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Giving presentations, training courses and organizing meetings
- Individual worker, with team playing skills
- Integrity, judgment and respect for others.
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.