Executive Administrative Assistant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is a successful startup company in the biotech-industry. They focus on development of immunotherapies for infectious diseases and oncology. The company is based nearby Antwerp and Brussels.
As the Executive Administrative Assistant you are responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operations of the office and you will provide support to the CEO, the selected member of senior management and the selected other staff of the company. As the Executive Administrative Assistant, you will report into the CEO.
- manage the day-to-day operations of the office together with CEO
- provide general support to key visitors
- provide general administrative support to the CEO and selected key managers and the company
- support CEO in organization of company events and building the right company culture;
- support Operational Lead with certain task related to the Niel Facility;
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, time sheets, expense reports, memos and emails for selected senior managers;-
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for CEO, selected managers, board members and visitors;-
- with the CEO and Company secretary, prepare board meetings and supporting materials and ensure timely distribution of board materials;
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system;
- implement administrative systems and procedures and monitoring administrative projects;
- provide statistical and budget reports;
- assist in resolving any administrative problems;
- perform any other reasonable duty asked by the management.
- Bachelor (preference in Office Management or Languages) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as executive administrative assistant;
- fluent in Dutch and English and a good knowledge of French;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- program management experience (e.g. Smartsheet) is a plus;
- working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines;
- well organized, well-structured, hands-on, result focused and service minded;
- accuracy in following instructions, record keeping and completion of reports;
- autonomous, eager to learn, quick learning and have eye for detail;
- ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere;
- enthusiastic, flexible and able to multitask;
- ability to set priorities and take initiative.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.