Clinical Research Associate II
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a international and professional contract research organization (CRO) in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology sector.
This CRA II position can either be home-based or office based. In this position you are responsible for the development of future medications that stimulate quality of life for individuals all around the globe
- You will independently monitor the clinical trials totally compliant with Good Clinical Practice, SOP and local applicable guidelines
- You will supervise the research site to keep the data entry up to date and standardized
- You will support and keep in close contact with clinical managers and investigators
- Monitoring experience concerning including pre-study, study initiation, monitoring and closing visits
- Up to date knowledge of SAE
- Problem solving, planning, communication and organization
- A plus: experience in clinical research in cancer related diseases.
- Bachelor or higher in the suitable Life Sciences sector or paramedical sciences
- Demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, FDA/EU regulations
- Minimal 2 years of experience as a CRA
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch (speaking and writing)
- Phase I-II-III and oncology experience would be a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.