Clinical Research Associate Oncology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
Our client its core activities are research driven and patient driven. They aim to outperform in the field of healthcare on a global scale.
As a CRA in the field of oncology you will be responsible for setting up the clinical trials within the therapeutic area.
- Prepare and conduct all site visits concerning including, qualification, initiation, monitoring, support and close outs
- All will be in the perspective of the relevant SOPs and applicable regulations
- Bring the required assistance concerning preparation of local submissions
- BSc in a relevant life sciences related field
- Minimal 2 years of CRA experience in clinical research
- Experience in oncology concerning the needed SAE protocols
- Good working knowledge with MS Office and/or a clinical trial management system
- Outstanding knowledge of medical terminology, physiology and pharmacology
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- Experience with the principles of ICH GCP and local applicable regulations
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.