Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Its specialization lies in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and biotechnology.
In this role you will be responsible for the identification, selection and initiation process of the clinical research sites and subsequent monitoring of corresponding rules and regulations (SOP, knowledge of ICH-GCP).
- You will monitor the clinical trials totally compliant with Good Clinical Practice
- You will supervise the research site to keep the data entry up to date and standardized
- You will support and keep in close contact with clinical managers and investigators
- Bachelor or higher in the suitable Life Sciences sector
- Demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, FDA/EU regulations
- Minimal 2 years of experience as a CRA
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
- Located and mobile by transport in the Netherlands
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.