SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client offers a unique concentration of multidisciplinary expertise in early drug development which integrates non-clinical development, early clinical development, chemistry, project management, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, manufacturing and control
In the role of SAS (Statistical Analysis System) programmer you will combine the possibilities of the SAS software with the advanced data that is produced by multidisciplinary experts in drug development
- Make input data files for NONMEM software which is applied to perform a population PK or population PKPD analysis with SAS software
- Create summary statistical analysis of clinical trial safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetic data by makeing use of tables and listings
- Plan and program the integration of data from various studies or sources
- Manage the quality of all deliverables, identifying training needs and bridge existing gaps
- Identify opportunities to expand existing methodologies. As an example: improving existing macros
- Assist to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- The SAS Programmer reports to the team leader of Biometrics and joins the Biometrics group activities
- At least a Master degree in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Sciences related field. Or a fresh PhD with relevant training
- SAS programming training expertise to an professional level
- Acquainted with the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Ability to cover programming expertise to problems, problem solving mentality and quality focus
- Fluent verbal and written English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.