Clinical Trials Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The client is specialised in disease modifying therapies for serious ailments
In this position you will manage the operational aspects of clinical research trials in consensus with the applicable rules and regulations (ICH-GCP). Activities will be conducted within the operations division and by contract manufacturers
- The full spectrum of project management, planning, verification and completion, in agreement with ICH-GCP, SOP and the companies’ regulations
- Delivers within arranged time schedule, financial budget and quality standards
- Arranges and updates the plan of the project monitoring
- Central point of contact for communication of our client, other suppliers and project requirements
- Assists with the unfolding the objectives of clinical research forms and study reports responsible for clinical trial startups
- Communicates and provides education for clinical trial members, researchers and study related personnel
- BSc or higher with a background in the relevant Life Sciences
- Minimal experience of 2 years in as a manager of multi-location clinical trials
- Demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, FDA/EU regulations
- Fluent in English (in speaking and in writing)
- Strong and excellent communicating and team building skills
- Routine skills in budget planning of clinical projects is valued
- Able to travel abroad occasionally
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.