Clinical Data Statician
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The client is specialized in research, development and production concerning in pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. The focus of this company is on improving the personal health environment of its customers
In this position you are needed to deliver your full statistical competences and assistance in epidemiological projects focusing on the drug development chain of therapeutic products
- Operate the optimal scientific and statistical data into the planning of clinical development
- Accountable for the statistical setup of epidemiological/clinical studies in order to provide statistical norms for study protocols and study mapping
- Contribute to the study start-up with use of CRF, randomization and set up of databases
- Designs clever and improved statistical advances or methodological approaches
- Run statistical analysis and simulations whilst communicating this thoroughly with other clinical specialists
- Provides guidance to clinical researchers and scientific staff on translating the statistical data for application in the clinical practice of end-reports
- MSc or PhD in epidemiology, biostatistics or equivalent
- 2-4 years of industry experience as (bio)statistician in epidemiology or in pharmaceutical organisations
- Knowledge of practical statistical foundations in design and analysis of epidemiological studies
- Acquainted with applicable SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines and FDA/EU regulations
- Qualified knowledge of SAS software
- Fluent in English (in speaking and in writing)
- Strong communicating skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.