SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is a global contract research organization in the pharmaceutical sector.
In this role you will be surrounded by challenging monitoring projects and substantial trainings
- Conduct all of the clinical site or monitoring management according to applicable SOPs
- Make study site initiation and monitoring visits and perform qualification visits
- Being the lead and support for the other CRA team members
- Give education to CRAs in order to stimulate their independence at their projects
- Being present at presentations and meetings
- 3-5 years of monitoring experience in clinical research
- minimal Bachelors degree in Life Sciences or related field i.e. pharmacy or nursing
- Good working knowledge of EDC systems and IVRS
- Good understanding of therapeutic indications and study protocol
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.