SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is a worldwide based and dynamic Contract Research Organization (CRO). Our clients' main goal is to support her clients with the utmost services in clinical research
As a CRA you will choose, sort out, start and terminate the optimal investigational sites for clinical studies. The monitoring of these sites by the CRA is key by providing total to the study protocol, SOP, ICH-GCP regulations and local regulations. The CRA will also be responsible for the quality and integrity of data and study completion on time and within budget
- Check and control the clinical trials to ensure absolute adherence to all requirements and regulations
- Lead the study site in order to ensure adherence to protocol, source data verification and assess CRF entries
- Deduct and check clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to; CRFs, ICFs, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists
- Cooperate with study protocol design when needed
- Verify and compose all necessary research, documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical committee approval where required
- BSc equivalent or higher qualification within Medicine, Biological Science or a relevant life sciences discipline
- Knowledge of the mechanisms of drug development
- Significant experience in performing a Clinical Research Associate for 0.5-2.0 years
- Previous work experience within either a hospital, Contract Research Organization, Pharmaceutical company or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ICH-GCP
- Being able to work independantly and with little direction needed
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Able to travel
- Looking forward to work Home/Office based in the Netherlands
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.