Marketing Manager Drug Product
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a global market and technology leader in environmentally produced medicines. They want to provide high quality and reliable products for healthcare, by improving and researching new innovative technologies that impact the lives of patient in a positive way
As Marketing Management Drug Products you will be closely involved in the marketing of the already launched first products. You will support the Business manager and Marketing director with 1)marketing the products 2) be involved in the process of identifying and exploring new opportunities and 3) launch new products on the market.
You will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify these new opportunities and to explore possibilities for growth.
- Support strategy development
- Asses potential risks and opportunities by using tools like PSR and BRA
- Guide and support the transformation of the Marketing plan in Regional and Account plans
- Propose or support marketing plans
- Be involved in and implement pricing policies
- Improve value of sales for DSP by implementing strategies
- Optimize the total contribution margin
- Oversee coordination of efforts by sales to reduce accounts
- Manage the operational process for relevant territory while working closely with your sales and finance counterparts
- Prepare monthly result outlook
- Steer the sales and marketing projects and be the contact person for Sales
- Support Sales manager to approach new customers
Knowledge and educational level:
- Msc level preferred or Bsc with relevant experience
- Relevant professional background: >5 years of working experience
- Knowledge and working understanding of Business Warehouse, Quick place and Excel, Ms office in general
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Required level of experience
- Marketing & Sales experience (>5 years)
-Flexibility to operate in a dynamic international environment
- Knowledge of the formulation development, production and the regulatory landscape
-Ability to steer multi functional teams without hierarchical authority
-Ability ti work in a diverse environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.