Early phase Clinical Biostatisician
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Our clients is active in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry. It offers a great working environment with its continuos growth international possibilities of career growth.
As a biostatistician you will perform the analysis of Early Phase Clinical Trials, concerning phase I and phase II study data
- Constructing schemes for structured statistical analysis
- Do the interpretation and outcome of statistical data
- Develop the parameters of pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data
- Construct all applicable interfaces and data with SAS programing
- Collaborate and check the work of other analysis programmers and statisticians in the team members for timeplanning
- MSc or PhD in a equivalent field of life science, bio-informatics etc
- Outstanding data analysis experience in biostatistics
- Proven programming skills
- Fluent in English (working level)
- Motivated to act as a team player within projects
- Ready to manage objectives, time plans and customer expectations
- Experience in working in the pharmaceutical industry, a CRO or a related environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.