Clinical Data Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Belgium.
Our client is active in the field of pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
In the role of Clinical Data manager you will be responsible for the cleaning of data concerning the clinical subject database
- Evaluation of the eCRFs
- Determining the cleaning package of a clinical trial
- Asses data inconsistencies and flaws in the clinical database
- Give codes to medications and medical events
- Create queries in order to clean data
- Provide communications with multiple other parties
- End responsible for providing the clinical statisticians a clean database
- Outstanding knowledge of English
- Over 1-2 years of experience in working with clinical databases
- Keen eye for details
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Outstanding in keeping the overview data projects
- You enjoy being a team player
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.