Clinical Study Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Its foundations lie in specialized health research.
In this role you are responsible for the clinical operations management and the total study overview
- Check and update reporting of resources, budget, timelines
- Estimate the feasibility of operational studies
- Decide on location, country, personnel
- Organize EC submissions
- Management of CRO and monitoring activities
- Review of clinical trial data and support preparation of clinical study reports
- Development of credible relationships
- MSc in life science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical research management
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active, dynamic and problem solving
- Good knowledge of GCP - ICH
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.