HPLC Development Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a BioPharmaceutical company in Switzerland
- Development, Optimization and Validation of HPLC Methods for BioPharmaceuticals
- Continuous improvement of processes and quality
- Review of validation protocols
- Document review under GMP
- Handling of deviations and OOS
- Degree in Chemistry
- Experience in GMP regulated environment
- Knowledge in development of RP-HPLC, IEX, SEC, HIC, HILIC for analysis of proteins. Base your developments on experience and excellent theoretical knowledge of proteins, bio-chemistry and chromatography.
- Experience with Chromeleon or related and LIMS
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.