SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
For one of our clients, A Market leader in Ingredient Solutions, I am currently looking for an Agrarbusiness Manager.
- Contract negotiations with European suppliers (Farmers, Coops, and Traders),
- Ensuring the quality of main product and co-product in close collaboration with the Quality department.
- Supply chain management.
- Business development
- Obtaining and optimizing the corn supply
- Contract negotiations with European suppliers (Farmers, Coops, and Traders)
- Acquaintance of suppliers and growing regions through data analysis
- Innovating the logistics of corn and co-products (sea freight, river freight, truck, train).
- Guidance and supporting of the seed production and supply for EU needs.
- Ensuring the quality of grain and co-product in close collaboration with the Quality department.
- Ensuring continuous innovation of procedures, processes and contracts for European business.
- The application of six sigma techniques to identify area’s for savings and synergies.
- Offering an competitive inside on the specialty grain markets.
- Detecting relevant legislation and trends in the market, analyzes consequences and reports to the business.
- Risk management for precise forecasting of grain needs to avoid shortfalls and big carry positions.
- Supports global and regional (agri-)business functions with market insights and on agribusiness initiatives.
- Developing long term, sustainable relationships with grain producers and co-product customers.
-Degree in Agriculture and/or Economics
-Adcanced experience in Trading, Risk Management and Hedging in an International environment.
-Strong knowledge of the global agricultural markets, contract law, logistics and QA.
-Advanced communicational and negotiation skills.
-Developed analytical and financial advisory.
-Advanced knowledge of project management
-Independent working style, processed driven and focused on result
-Creative and flexible personality with strong focus on customer relationship
-Continuum of innovation and strong sense of responsibility.
-Fluent in French, English and German
-High Travel frequently.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.