Supply Chain Co-ordinator / Customer Service Specialist (Czech or Slovak)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with a professional Customer Service team? Are you an enthusiastic Czec /Slovak speaking Customer oriented person that can't wait to develop his/her skills in this field and give his/her career a boost? Read on!
This is a new position at the Customer Service Department and is really a junior role.
We are looking for a candidate who can assist the CS department with the tasks set up below.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the department or team related to commercial supply chain
• Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen’s policies and procedures
Position Specific Tasks
With limited supervision for routine work across markets and with general supervision for project and special assignments:
• Process commercial orders according to customer instruction and applicable conditions
• Provides excellent customer and product service; ensures customers are satisfied
• Track & trace shipments: monitoring shipments and pro-actively respond to and/or escalate potential issues.
• Call handling: ensure precise and promptly response to customer queries within the agreed service levels and applicable conditions.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc and other ABR departments)
• Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents
• Provide other ad-hoc country specific support during business hours
• Provide ad-hoc limited backup to other functions in the Regional Supply Chain team
Executes other functions as assigned. Non routine tasks are usually resolved with the involvement of a supervisor
• Knowledge of basic principles, methods, and practices of professional field
• Typically obtained through formal study
• General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area
• Ability to relate day-to-day work to business priorities
• General understanding of industry practices and standards
• Applies broad-based research, information gathering and analytical skills to factual information
• Selects appropriate alternatives form defined options
• Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards
• Assesses accuracy of detailed information
• Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports
• Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to line managers for resolution
• Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
• Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
• Establishes approaches for completing assignments
• Work requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment
• Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
• Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output
• Builds productive internal/external relationships
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
• Established knowledge and experience of a wide range of administrative tasks
• Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
• Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems) like MS-Office
• Advanced communication skills
• Customer focused
• Fluency in Czech (native) and business level English, both in oral and written communication is a MUST!
• High quality standards w.r.t. work
• Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related area
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or similar
• Fluency in multiple languages
• Computer skills and ERP experience
• Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to set priorities
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.