Sr QC Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
It is one of the leading companies in the F&B industry and has some well-known brands. The laboratory you will be working in does a mixture of research into raw materials and monitoring quality of the company's brands worldwide.
As Senior QC Analyst, you are responsible for maintaining the quality system (ISO17025) and all other conditions to ensure that the laboratory operates efficiently and effectively. Your knowledge and personality make you a person the Junior Analysts can approach when they run into issues. Occasionally you will also perform routine and non-routine analyses. This is an ideal role for laboratory technicians who want to make a next step in their career.
- Maintaining the quality system (ISO17025) to ensure reliable output.
- Coaching Junior Analysts, interns and temporary staff.
- Making new equipment operational, calibrating, validating and maintaining existing equipment.
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers.
- Writing work instructions, equipment settings and analysis results.
- Performing validations, analyses and experiments.
- HLO Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in a QC laboratory in the food or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with ISO17025, GMP and/or GLP is an advantage.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.