Formulation and Development Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a service provider for the pharmaceutical industry and medical devices industry. They have been growing rapidly over the last few years, and hence are looking for a talented Formulation and Development Specialist that wants to improve his/her technical expertise.
You will enter a dynamic R&D department that focuses on new drug forms and scales p to cGMP manufacturing all the ay to clinical trias. You will collaborate effectively with tech transfer, QA and clinical researchers.
- Design release formulations
- Take part in early pre-formulation studies
- Actively participate in internal projects
- Team up with formulation technicians
- Coordinate new technology platforms
- PhD in pharmaceutical technology, process engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of industrial experience focusing on formulation or process development
- Expert with technology when it regards parental depot formulation
- Good understanding of mathematical modelling
- Strong understanding of analytical techniques
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.