Digital Infrastructure & Performance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Healthcare and Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will work within the digital transformation programme within the Benelux area.
As Digital Infrastructure & Performance Manager you will be responsible for optimizing integrated, multi-touch digital campaigns while the campaigns are running and connecting the different digital touchpoints. You will be coaching the team and our internal and external stakeholders on how to use the available data, to optimize campaigns and to increase the traffic and sales of the campaigns. This is a new role, so there is a lot of space for new ideas and developing a great strategy for improving our digital infrastructure and performance of our digital campaigns.
- Manage digital media optimization of campaigns from strategic ideation through execution with a focus on measurement and analytics and campaign execution.
- Closely collaborate with the Digital Team, Media, PR and Marketing Managers to translate campaign results from dashboard into actionable insights and optimizations
- Closely monitor campaign activities to identify actionable optimization decisions including creative rotation, site optimization and conversion performance. Be the performance eyes and ears for in-market activity with a voracious focus on continuous performance improvement.
- Drive processes and work to optimize performance around main KPIs (ROI, conversions etc.)
- Guide the Digital Team and our internal and external stakeholders in the market on how to analyze data from the campaigns, make optimization recommendations and follow up on implementation.
- Campaign setup support on objectives, past learnings & insights
- Support on a base of data and learnings our stakeholders with developing a campaign ecosystem with KPIs & benchmarks
- The exceptional optimization of our PPC, SEO, Affiliate, CRM, Online Video and Display activity in close collaboration with our digital specialists
- Setting up and managing a flexible Test Team. Testing of landings pages and advise the organization about new digital channels and media options
- Support the organization with enrolling Real Time Marketing and Programmatic Marketing (“connecting the dots”)
- A Master’s degree in related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of digital media experience working at a media agency, agency trading desks, or in house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analytics team
- You have extensive experience in campaign optimization and solid knowledge of Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, and digital metrics and KPIs; Digital Marketing Channels include Display, Search, Social, CRM, Remarketing, Reviews and Online Video.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on experience in conducting analysis of Digital campaign performance.
- Extensive experience with monitoring and optimizing digital, social and mobile data (web, e-commerce, e-trade) activities.
- Ability to understand/enhance/design optimization framework and present this to business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the following systems preferred: Adobe Analytics Suite (Omniture), DoubleClick DFA, Marin software, social listening platforms.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively. Job will require prioritizing and coordinating many moving pieces and multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.