Supply Chain Co-ordinator / Customer Service Specialist (German o French Market)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with a professional Customer Service team? And are you the enthusiastic German speaking Customer oriented person that can't wait to develop his/her skills in this field and give his/her career a boost? Read on!
For our client we are currently looking for a enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist with multiple language skills: Fluent in German and English; extra language preferred. We are looking for an individual who possesses great leadership skills, social skills and analytical skills to support the German market.
- Participates in cross functional projects
- Provides appropriate and accurate information and analysis for effective decision making in Customer Service Department
- Supports business Order to Cash processes and system improvements for German market
- Analyzes master data information and translates into actions
- Acts as key ERP user for the team and provides system and process training where needed
- Facilitates the implementation of new processes or process changes
- Attends and/or facilitates cross-functional team meetings to develop and implement business solutions which optimize processes
- Identify potential issues and implement proactive solutions. Escalate to Managers CS when (potential) issue cannot be solved by team
- Initiate and execute improvements in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency of CS performance
- Fluent German or French and English speaking skills
- Extra languages are an asset
- Teamleader experience
- Preferably minimum 1 to 5 years of experience in a customer service or sales related job
- Advanced computer user skills (SAP)
- Advanced communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Experience with working in an international environment
- Able to work under strict deadlines
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.