Software Architect - Freelance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in West-Vlaanderen Belgium.
The client is starting a full new software development team for their office in West-Flanders, therefore they are looking for experienced software talents. The client is a market leader in in diagnostic display systems.
As Software Architect - Healthcare you will be part of the new and dynamic software development team. You will manage together with the project leader the full project architecture in combination with chosen technologies, requirements and components. In your daily tasks you have to take into account all the healthcare specific regulation consequences for the architecture. You will be working in the R&D department, communicating with the team and partners is an important part of your daily tasks.
- Manages together with technical project leader the full project architecture in combination with chosen technologies, components and requirements
- Takes into account all healthcare specific regulation consequences for the architecture
- Includes any regional privacy elements (design for privacy)
- Manages the architecture for own and other eco-systems and safeguards the interoperability
- Suggest storage and other components for optimal performance towards use cases
- Visits end users and partners for architectural interoperability discussions whenever necessary
- Bachelor or Master in for example, Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 5+ years' experience with Software Architecture
- Excellent and up to date software knowledge on architecture, preferably as well with cloud services and mobile device support
- Healthcare experience, familiar with HL7, HIPAA, FHIR, regulatory aspects
- Good knowledge of Scrum
- Motivates and listens to architectural decisions made in the team
- Support end user involvement
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.