GCP QA Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharma company in the Basel area
Quality System Manager for GCP
- Ensure SOP improvements complying with ICH GCP
- Maintaining eletronic QMS (e.g. system validation, change management, deviation management, user
management, user training)
- Maintain the QMS (vendors list, CAPA list, deviations, yearly audit plan, auditor list etc), monitor
trends and provide summary reports
- Participate in selection of CRO's and vendors
- Support trials and interal & external audit follow-up
- Take part in administrative Clinical QA Tasks
- B.Sc. Degree in Life Sciences or related
- 2 to 6 years of experience of which at least 2 years in GCP environment
- Strong GCP Knowledge
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.