Application & Development Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Belgium.
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in East-Flanders Belgium. This division is looking for an Application & Development Manager to supplement their chocolate/bakery division. This company is specialized in creating fillings and compounds for chocolates. You are part of the R&D team and you function as the link between the lab, production and sales.
For our client we are looking for an application manager. You will work in a B2B (ingredient) environment, with the focus on maintaining and building long- term relationships. As a Sales Manager Chocolate you are responsible for Belgium and The Netherlands. It is up to you to build- out relationships into partnerships. With your technical background and knowledge you are able to give technical support to clients on location. A good understanding of food production processes and chocolate / bakery applications is needed. You also know how to provide insight in this processes. As Sales Manager Chocolate you are responsible for your markets (Belgium/The Netherlands). Based on your business plan you care for achieving sales objectives.
- Advise Clients and provide technical support;
- Think proactively, listen and turn problems into solutions;
- develop new and improve existing recipes/formula’s based on existing filling technology;
- Work closely with R&D laborants;
- Rapport results to the R&D team on a regular bases;
- Develop steels for clients and prospects;
- Discuss market trends, questions and turn them into projects;
- Analyze steels from the competition and propose alternatives;
- Advise the quality department;
- Develop products presentations and educate clients and colleagues.
- 3-4 yrs ecperience in a similar role;
- Good communicator;
- People manager;
- Bachelor + in Food Technology, Bio Engineering or related;
- Able to travel up to 40% ;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- A perfect understanding of the food industry specialized in chocolates (fillings, compounds).
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.