SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Food organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Belgium.
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Oost-Vlaanderen België.
is specialized in development/ production and the commercialization of vegetable oils. At this production site, there is a state of the art plant which is designed to produce a broad range of customized products.
In this role you will be the Application Manager. You will work in a B2B (ingredient) environment, and you will be part of the R&D team. The role is a combination of R&D and (technical) sales. So you need to be analytical and have a commercial mind-set. This role is mainly focused on the Oils & Fats department of the company.
- Technical communication with customers through visits, telephone, mail and fairs
- Promoting of existing and new Oil & Fat products
- Technical advise towards clients (Fats)
- Innovate and problem handling/ solving in combination with the R&D manager
- Organise technical visits and training of customers
- Prospection in combination with sales
- Technical education preferably in Food, Chemical with 3 year experience in a technical commercial function.
- Experience in the food industry, oils, fats or confectionery
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Great communicative skills
- Result driven with a clear vision
- Good knowledge of Oils & Fats
- Team player
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.