Quality Consultant (NL nationwide)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is one of the largest consultancy firms in the food industry. It has the ambition to double the revenue within the next five years, and they need entrepreneurial QA professionals to make it happen.
Do you want to see more of the food industry? Do you wish for a job where no day is the same? Do you want to meet new people and brave new challenges? This consultancy role is ideal for you.
You will assist various companies within the food industry with questions and issues regarding product quality and food safety. These projects vary in scope and size. You will regularly work at the client's site(s), but you can also frequently work in any of the consultancy firm's offices or from home. In this role, you will be required to travel regularly within the Netherlands. Because there is no fixed location and the possibility to work from home, candidates from any region in the Netherlands are invited to apply.
Additionally, you will assist the sales team with acquiring new projects (e.g. by answering client's questions). Through this role, you will quickly become very well connected within the food industry. By building and approaching your network, you will help bring in new projects. You will have a lot of freedom to tailor projects to the client's wishes: for example, you can decide to charge per hour, or agree on a fixed price. Though some business acumen is required, this is not a sales role and your performance is not judged by acquisition of new projects.
- Advise clients on quality and food safety issues, including subjects like quality systems, recalls, traceability, audits, etc.
- Handle projects from start to finish, from the quotation till execution.
- Assist the sales team with acquiring new projects. This is not a sales role, but you will be expected to build and use your network.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with QA and Food Safety in the food industry, preferably as QA Manager.
- Experience with and/or within the retail industry is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the Netherlands.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.