Clinical Project Manager (m/f)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
The client is a pharmaceutical company located in Germany.
As a Clinical Project Manager you will be responisble of leading an international project team and supervise the appointed projects.
Your tasks as a Clinical Project Manager (m/f) include without limitation
- planning and conducting of allocated projects
- arrangement of study protocols and necessary documents as well as reporting
- execution of daily project management duties and supervise budget, scope, timelines and qualtiy aspects
- supervision of cross-functional clinical project team
- Medical Doctor, PhD or Master of Science in a Life Sciences related field
- More than 6 years industry experience in leading international clinical studies
- Deep knowledge of international standards (ICH or GCP regulations) and data management
- Fluency in English and Spanish or an Eastern European Language
- Proven accomplishments of clinical research projects
- superior managerial and leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.