Marketing Manager - Drug Products
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The Company is a global market and technology leader in environmentally produced medicines, such as Amoxicillin, Cephalexin and Atorvastatin. They develop, produce and sell raw materials, intermediates, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Formulations.
The position is performed within a challenging and fast changing, competitive environment. To keep a sustainable position in this market, the position holder needs to achieve the following:
- Products are commodities, which in the Developed Markets are sold in highly regulated areas. Achieve lowest costs at the required GMP level and to secure market access by offering comprehensive added value services to its customers.
- In order to diversify its product they are developing and launching a number of new generic APIs as Drug Products outside of the Anti-Infectives therapeutic class.
- The BU DP (Drug Products) is a globally acting, functional organization.
The position holder cooperates closely with Global Business Managers, RA Managers, Development Managers and Legal Counsels and with Sales and Marketing.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify new opportunities for growth. The position includes the following:
- Identify new opportunities for growth for the portfolio
- Work with Sales and Marketing Manager in developing new business models to address new business.
- Guide the selection process of new opportunities internally and bring them to the development phase
- Prepare & Execute market introduction of newly developed products together with regional sales teams and global Product Development teams
- Ensure commercial & operational processes for new products are in place that will allow successful launch of products and support into the end of project phase once these products shall be considered running business products.
- Be involved in preparation and negotiation of contracts related to the activities ranging from suppliers, manufacturers to customers
5.Development program management
- MSc level preferred / Bachelor level with sufficient relevant experience
- Marketing & Sales experience (+5 Years)
- Knowledge & understanding of and affinity with Business Warehouse, Quick-place and Excel, MS office in general.
- Understanding of the order process including delivery conditions, payment terms and credit limits.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) Dutch (plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.