SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
It is a multinational company and one of the leading players in the Food B2B industry, with lots of opportunities for career growth.
Do you have a few years of experience and do you want to make a career for yourself in Quality Assurance? This is an excellent opportunity to become a QHSE Manager for the Brussels site of one of the largest companies of its kind in Europe. As QHSE Manager, you are responsible for all QHSE issues on the site and implementing best practices. To assist you, you will be indirectly responsible for a team of 7 QC laboratory technicians and a QA Assistant.You will report to the QA/R&D Director.
Note: this role is also suitable for more experienced candidates. If you are already a QA Manager and want to make a lateral move, this is also a good opportunity and you are welcome to apply.
- You are responsible for all QHSE-related matters on the site.
- Together with the Plant Manager, you will implement best practices and look for efficiency gains.
- You organize hygiene plans and inspection rounds.
- You prepare and participate in internal, external and client audits.
- You are the point of contact for staff and clients for QHSE-related issues.
- You participate in projects across the Group to create synergy between the different sites.
- As HACCP Team Leader, you chart food safety risks (together with the Plant Manager).
- Together with the Food Defense Team, you analyse risks and suggest areas of improvement.
- You perform RCA when non-conformities or defects occur and do a follow-up to prevent similar incidents in the future.
- You analyze KPI's and propose areas of improvement.
- Together with the Plant Manager, the QA/R&D Director and Technical Services, you develop and implement the CI plan.
- You ensure that all QHSE-related documents are compliant with the Group's best practices.
- You analyse Health and Safety risks and you are responsible for H&S on the site.
- You are responsible for lowering the site's environmental footprint in accordance with the Group's policies.
- Master's Degree in Bio-Engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Experience with bakery and/or bakery ingredients is an asset.
- Experience with BRC, IFS and/or FSSC 22000 is a must, experience with RiskPlaza is an asset.
- Fluency in English is a must; fluency in Dutch or French and working knowledge in the other language is a must.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.