Technical Services Manager Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
My client is seeking for a Technical Manager with relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a maintenance position.
In your role as Technical Manager you will make sure that you manage and supervise the day to day preventive and corrective maintenance. Furthermore you will have the responsibility to:
- Manage infrastructure maintenance
- Re-qualify the manufacturing production unit to secure optimal efficiency and effectiveness of production capability.
- Develop and manage cost-effective and adequate maintenance and improvement plans for equipment and installation of the MPU.
- You identify potential improvements of the current processes while assuring compliance with the change management procedures.
- You provide technical support to direct reports.
- Ensures clean utilities according to regulatory requirements (CIP, GMP, cleanroom).
- Develops and manages cost-effective and adequate maintenance and improvement plans for infrastructure.
- Maintain and update all the technical data of the plant and the equipment in the area of responsibility.
- Energy management; measures energy consumption and deploys energy savings project for the MPU reliability.
- Master degree in Engineering or industrial / agricultural.
- At least 5 years experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, however no must.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Knowledge of reliability maintenance, utilities operations or automation.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Effective communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Risk assessment and risk management skills, leadership style bases on proactive and preventive action.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.