Sales Manager Hygiene
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Food organization, based in Belgium.
This client is a mid- sized company supplying the food industry with tailor made solutions in hygiene and cleaning. This ambitious company provides food companies with total package services, systems and products.
For our client we are looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Manager, that knows his way in food production processes. Thereby is knowledge of chemical products or food processing equipment a major requirement. In the hygiene and cleaning market the competition is fears therefore we are looking for a self starter who knows how to open doors. Of course it is up to you to build out clients into long term relations and partnerships. Technical knowledge in combination with your commercial skill- set is what sets you apart of the regular sales person. You enjoy working in a family sized company in which ambition and taking responsibility of your actions is key. There is an open and honest working environment in which your entrepreneurial skills are highly valued.
- Responsible for building long term relationships into long- term sustainable partnerships.
- Expand current market position at existing clients based on a optimal utilization of market possibility's
- Guiding the complete Sales process, from quotation till after- sales
- Identify market chances
- Consulting and advising in strategy for the realization of sales goals and the optimization of the sales processes.
- Food technology of Biochemical education (or related)
- >10 years of experience in the food industry/ production processes/ quality/ industrial cleaning
- Self starting professional with an eye for commercial chances
- Relation builder
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.