IT Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working within an international PMO in the EU region.
As the IT Project Manager you will guarantee the execution of projects within an international portfolio of Business related IT Applications. You will support the business with successful delivery of projects and meeting business requirements. Therefore knowledge of Business Analysis is a strong plus for this position. Furthermore, you will work within the operations environment and act between several business units. Strong knowledge of Supply Chain, Finance and/or HR processes is required, whereas GMP knowledge is only required a strong plus.
- Project initiation within an international environment
- Development of business cases and project mandates
- Management of several IT projects within an international portfolio of business related applications
- Multidisciplinary collaboration within a dispersed PMO
- Deliver projects according to requirements, time, costs and standards
- Change Management for several business applications and processes
- Business Analysis and translating user requirements into technical solutions
- Testing multiple business applications according to standards and regulations
- Development and control of project plan during entire project life cycle
- Manage stakeholders within the European region
- Project documentation and document compliancy within GMP regulated environments
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as IT Project Manager, preferably within international settings
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- Programme Management experience is a strong plus
- PRINCE2 certification is a strong asset, as well as Scrum / Agile certification
- Ability to working in a dynamic environment and a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-maker and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience within strongly regulated environments / GMP knowledge is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Commercial, HR and/or Finance process is a must
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.