SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Overijssel Netherlands.
The company is based worldwide and develops and produces raw materials, API's, intermediates and formulations for pharmaceuticals. Since it is an internationally established company and they have a cosmopolitan and dynamic work environment.
In this role you will provide direct support to the QA Manager in regards to QA/QC documentation and GMP compliance and you will function as back-up QA manager in his absence.
- Act as back-up QA Manager in his absence
- Support internal and external audits and act as lead auditor when needed
- Contribute to an effective and sustainable quality system
- Monitor and support GMP compliance
- Define and execute Quality procedures and make sure they meet the international quality standards and regulations
- At least a Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences or a similar field of study
- Good understanding of GMP and international pharmaceutical regulations
- About 5 years of experience in a related field in the pharmaceutical industry
- Dutch and English are required
- Management experience is a plus but not a must
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberley Rijnbeek.