Global Quality Lead
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a family owned distributor for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies worldwide. They are growing rapidly and the company culture is professional, cosmopolitan, transparant and friendly.
In this role you will lead the quality team in order to develop and improve the quality of the organisation on a global level. By doing so you will lead the quality and compliance programme and lead the implementation of regulatory compliance standards.
- Set up a quality strategy by assesing compliancy needs and by designing a quality system that meets the right regulatory standards
- Implement and maintain a global quality management system (ISO, GDP, and country specific regulations)
- Engage with the regional leaders and the subject matter experts of the organization to ensure the need for regulatory and operational standards
- Set up global operational quality and compliance policies
- Experience in Quality Assurance and in a healthcare and/or pharmaceutical regulated environment
- A background in production and Supply Chain
- Experience in a GxP environment, most important GDP
- Knowledge of Quality Management and QA standards
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Kimberley Rijnbeek.