Key Account Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
For one of our Clients, a specialist in the manufacturing of sterile products, I am currently looking for a Key Account Manager.
As a Key Account Manager you will expand our clients market share within global accounts and realize account development within customer base whilst creating new business.
- Establishment and Acquisition of new and existing Customers
- Define and execute the key account development plans
- Establish and reach business- and sales targets for your market
- Lead worldwide contract negotiations and develop your client portfolio
- Manage annual sales budget with management and product management
- Develoment of market clearance research and operational marketing measures
- You have a master or bachelor in a natural science, alternatively Sales background with strong experience in phamaceutical industry.
- You have between 3-5 years of working experience as an Key Account Manager.
- Fluent in English en German (B1)
- Strong communicational and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.