Quality Assurance Manager / Sweets
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Genf Switzerland.
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in the area of Geneva, Switzerland. It is a well-known producer of sweets.
As the Quality Assurance Manager you are responsible for food safety and product quality within the production site. You will work in a team with three other people in Quality.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for:
• Keeping the quality management system up to date and ensuring product safety and quality
• Planing, coordinating and conducting internal and external Audits
• Supplier and Co- Manufacturer Development
• Continuous Improvement
• Quality contact person
• Factory HACCP coordinator
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or similar
• Min 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience with HACCP, BRC, IFS, GMP+, ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000
• Fluent in English (french is a plus)
• Drivers licence
• Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jennifer Gregor.