IT Business Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working on international projects, but you will be based on-site in the Netherlands.
As the IT Business Analyst you will act as the liaison between several business units and manage internal stakeholders. Your primary working field will be within the production environment, as well as the supply chain and medical business units.
You will realize business value by assessing the business requirements and translating them into technological solutions by applying new IT Business Applications. You will collaborate on implementations of business applications, write business cases and act as 3rd line support for multiple international and local projects.
- Act as the liaison between several business units and manage internal stakeholders
- Create synergy between internationally dispersed IT business units
- Continuous improvement of business applications
- Ensure strategic alignment within an international PMO
- Define business cases and set KPIs to guarantee business value
- Act as 3rd line support during implementation of business applications
- Development and coordination of end-user training programme
- Change Management, both technical and human change
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbal and written)
- At least 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- A technical background in IT environments (Software Development or System Analysis)
- Experience within production environments is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Project Life Cycle and Software Development is a strong plus
- Business Intelligence knowledge is a strong plus
- SAP knowledge is a strong plus (SAP ERP / SCM / SRM)
- Experience in remote / virtual teams is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.